The 21 Day Live Ayurvedic Home Detox
Join Benjamin, Eleni & Friends
We cleanse to RESET & RESTORE
- Seasonal eating
The Spring Program runs from September 19th to October 9th
Live Detox starts in...
Change your life within 3 weeks
Read on to learn about the program
How will the Cleanse program work?
Here to support you at every stage
Why Join the Cleanse Program
Feel & look great
Lose excess weight, experience improved skin, increased energy levels, improved digestion, more vitality, improved sleep quality and supercharged immunity within just 3 weeks!
Think more clearly
Cleansing can lead to improved mental clarity, reduced levels of brain fog, mental stress and anxiety
Tailored for you
Get to know yourself better and learn a timeless, practical and sustainable system of health that will empower you to take change of your own health and wellbeing
Gain food confidence
Discover the Ayurvedic approach to food that is tailored to you personally allowing you manage your weight effortlessly beyond the 21 days. You will never need to think about dieting again!
Eliminate toxicity in your body and free up your natural energy without the use of harmful drugs or dangerous practices
Access expert ayurvedic support on your journey to better health who are here to help and guide you every step of the way
Make new friends and share your experiences as we journey together
- Learn the Ayurvedic Basics: three live Masterclasses:
- The Ayurvedic Approach to Cleansing & Seasonal Eating
- The Ayurvedic secrets of Digestion
- Ayurvedic Nutrition and how this differs from other diets
- Discover your Dosha – take the quiz to discover your unique body type
- Personalise your eating, choose from the provided seasonal ingredients and recipes for your dosha
- Access to our custom built digital launch pad providing easy access to recipes, educational videos, detox resources, details of herbs, and step by step guidelines
- 3 weeks of live, personal detox guidance – dedicated weekly ‘Office Hours’ to get your burning questions answered
- 21 days of fresh, seasonal, dosha specific recipes and shopping lists
- Access to a closed, private Facebook Group where you can connect with other members and receive or provide support for each other
- End of Programme celebration event – in person and online
- The option of buying the Detox Kits with a complete list of all the supplies required for the cleanse
- Added extras available for those looking to take their journey further:
- One to one consults in person or online
- Ayurvedic body treatments for those based in Sydney
To get the best results, you’ll need to:
Commit to 21 days of transformation
Make space in your life to try something new – we’ve made it easy and as family friendly as possible for those with others in the household
Eliminate caffeine, alcohol, sugar, white flour and processed foods – don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of tasty recipes for you and you won’t go hungry!
Eat for your dosha everyday for 21 days
Replace a certain number of meals with ‘cleanse meals’ each week (all recipes provided and prep time is generally under 20 mins)
Attend each of the Masterclasses – we recommend attending live, but they will be recorded for those that can’t make it
Take the herbal formulas each day from your Detox Kit
Perform the daily routines – tongue scraping, body oiling, digital detox after 9pm. Note – tongue scrapers and body oils included in Detox Kit
Do the journaling – we’ll provide you with a template to record your thoughts and feelings as you progress on your cleanse journey
Meet Your Cleanse Coaches
Is an Ayurveda Practitioner, Astrologer and former Managing Partner of One Health Organisation. He holds a double qualification in Ayurveda from the Australasian Institute Of Ayurvedic Studies. He has trained for 6 years directly under the tutelage of Dr Ajit Singh, Australasia’s most experienced Ayurvedic physician. In 2015, he set up The Medicine Man Herbal Apothecary, specialising in Ayurvedic Medicine, with the clear intention of making Ayurveda accessible to more people. Read more about Benjamin here.
Is a certified Clinical Ayurvedic Clinician, Yoga Therapist and Western Herbalist. Eleni’s mission is to inspire, empower and educate people to live extraordinary lives in harmony with nature and each other. She has a thriving clinical Ayurvedic practice and creates confident home healers with her popular “Ayurvedic Skills for Living” courses. For over a decade, she was a beloved faculty member at the California College of Ayurveda. After living in California for 15 years, she has now returned to Sydney and offers online courses, trainings and one-on-one consultations. Read more about Eleni.